Tuesday, November 29, 2011

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all...

... Nothing at all... Nothing at all... Nothing at all...

I challenged myself to see how far I could count with film titles (not including sequel numbers).  I did this far

1.   One flew over the cuckoo's nest
2.   Two to tango
3.   Three men and a baby
4.   Four weddings and a funeral
5.   9 to 5
6.   6 days, 7 nights
7.   Seven
8.   8 mile
9.   9/ Nine/ The Nines/ 9 to 5/ K-9/ The whole nine yards
10.  10 thing i hate about you
11.  Ocean's eleven
12. Ocean's twelve
13. Ocean's thirteen

If anyone can think of 14 and/or onwards, comment it and I'll come around your's, make chicken fried rice, give you a deep tissue massage and sing "don't wanna miss a thing" by aerosmith to you.  You'll fucking love it you slut!


Now... FILMS CRITICKING!

- Super 8 (2011)
Its like E.T. had a bath-house quickie with Michael Bay.  No emotional connection and nobody was satisfied, despite everyone cumming.  Kick ass soundtrack!


- Sucker Punch (2011)
Its like inception on a boner.

I feel like I'm playing a really exciting computer game in a trendy nightclub, while masturbating.  I love it!


COMING SOON... a remake of Spider-Man... seriously?!!... I mean, FUCKING SERIOUSLY?!!

Here, have this





No comments:

Post a Comment