Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jim Caviezel's emergency beard

While I'm waiting for something to happen in Game of Thrones I thought I'd fix Warwick Davis, look.



Did I do a good thing boss, did I, huh?




FILMS CRITICKING!


- John Carter (2012)
... This seems familiar... ... Did he go to Kylemore College?

- Predators (2010)
Why is Adrien Brody?... Seriously, I'm tired of this...

- Melancholia (2011)
Not enough drunk John Hurt.




Pre-review!

Battleship

Brought to you by Hasbro! Manufacturers of children's toys.
Starring Rihanna, dead-eyed, whorish pop star! Taylor Kitsch, ex model and professional big-screen grunter and flexer!... And, Liam Neeson, Qui-gon Jinn...
... Why isn't euthanasia legal?...


theskinjustwontgrowbackwhy bye bye love ya! :D


2 comments:

  1. Tall Warwick'a heah is still to big for his body! Messed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i know! his anatomy seems to just outright refuse tallness!

      Delete